Proper maintenance is important to preserve the life of any custom wood door.
Apply quality finishing products when needed to protect doors from sun and water damage. Insure your investment by inspecting and preforming needed maintenance on a regular basis to guarantee long life and lasting beauty.
Sunwood Doors, Inc. warrants its products solely against defects in material and workmanship. If any defect becomes subject to the conditions and restrictions contained below, Sunwood Doors, Inc. will, at its option, either: repair the door(s)/section(s), ship a replacement door(s)/section(s), or refund the original price paid to Sunwood Doors, Inc.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
In no event shall Sunwood Doors, Inc. pay for the cost of labor, installation of replacement sections, finishing of replacement door or section(s) or any other cost relating to the replacement of the garage door section. All the above mentioned shall be the sole responsibility of the person making the warranty claim.
- The defect must occur within one year after the original date of shipping.
- The customer must submit a written notice within thirty (30) days, of the discovery of the defect, to Sunwood Doors, Inc.
- Repairs, refunds, or replacement parts will be issued only if the customer complies with the terms of the warranty of Sunwood Doors, Inc.
- The replacement sections will be shipped to the dealer or person(s) making the warranty claim in the same condition of fitting or finishing as the door, section(s) in which Sunwood Door, Inc originally sold to the customer.
This limited warranty does not cover damage caused by others or beyond the control of
Sunwood Doors, Inc. including but not limited to; abuse, misuse, terrorism, vandalism, customer alterations, acts of God, improper maintenance, unreasonable care, mishandling in transit (by the dealer), or other causes not arising from defects in materials and workmanship. The following shall not be considered defects in material or workmanship and are not covered by this limited warranty.
THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, WRITTEN OR ORAL, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN AS EXPRESSED HEREIN. No person, agent, distributor, dealer service facility or company is authorized to change, modify or amend the terms of this limited warranty in any manner or fashion whatsoever, except and to the extent provided by this warranty. Sunwood Doors, Inc. shall not be liable to the customer or to any other person for any incidental or consequential damages or loss of profit resulting from any defect in the product.
- Improper assembly or installation of a garage door or section(s);
- Variations or unsatisfactory results in the appearance of a garage door section resulting from the field application of paint or any other finishing material;
- Damage caused by failure to comply with the finishing instructions, failure to perform normal homeowner maintenance, or attempts by an unqualified person or persons to repair the garage door or section(s).
- The cracking or splitting of wood products.
Copyright © 2002 Sunwood Doors. All rights reserved.
Website design by Interactive Ideas.